Here’s another “Note Post” I’m saving from Facebook page obscurity!
~ ~ ~
Early September 2013, one of my blog friends asked me to do this 20 Questions interview, something they’d been doing on their blog for a while, but their schedule got hectic and this was never published. Before I delete it off my computer, I thought I’d share it with all of you!
1. What is your favorite word? Awesome!
2. What is your least favorite word? I have a few I dislike that are racial slurs.
3. What turns you on? Music (especially metal music)!
4. What turns you off? Rudeness
5. What sound or noise do you love? Electric guitar
6. What sound or noise do you hate? A twangy guitar
7. What is your favorite curse word? The F word in any and all incarnations
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Wild land firefighter
9. What profession would you not like to do? Assembly line worker (been there; done that; hated it)
10. What are you reading right now? Rock the Heart, Michelle A. Valentine
11. What book(s) do you urge readers to read? All of Toni Morrison’s books
12. What inspires you? Music (sorry…broken record)
13. What is your favorite indulgence? So Delicious Mocha Almond Fudge Frozen Dessert
14. What is your favorite movie? It’s a tie between The Crow and Fight Club
15. What is your favorite piece of clothing? jeans
16. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Mocha Almond Fudge (I don’t actually eat ice cream—I eat fake ice cream!)
17. What is something you like to collect? CDs
18. What item must you have with you at all times? My phone (I didn’t used to be that way—I swear!)
19. What city could you get lost in for hours to explore? Las Vegas
20. What is one thing about you that would surprise us? I’ve been married for almost twenty-five years.
I really hope at some point you and I get to hang out together. We like lots of the same stuff. You also had to have been a BABY when you got married–unless you are older than your significant other–I am older than him by some 2 or 3 years; I got married young (25) and am STILL only coming up on 24 years.
We definitely HAVE to hang together sometime, Hart–you, me, Stacy. Can you just imagine the shenanigans we’d get up to? I didn’t think I was a baby at the time, but now I think I was!!! I wasn’t quite 22. We’ll hit 26 this year. Crazy!!!