I know female rockers are no anomaly–but, in the world of heavy metal where most of my rock stars live, they are. When I was much younger and metal was newer, I could count the number of female rockers on one hand. While they’re not so rare anymore, they’re still unusual, even in rockstar romance fiction.
I myself love writing about hardcore female rock stars, but I’m not the only author who does. So I’ve gathered here twelve amazing female rocker romance novels for you. I know you’re going to love them! (By the way, the links lead to Amazon, but you might be able to find these stories at other bookstores.)
- Broken (Guitar Face #1), Sasha Marshall
- Bullet (Bullet #1), Jade C. Jamison
- Chaos (Mayhem #3), Jamie Shaw
- Hard Rock Crush (Cherry Lips #1), Athena Wright
- The Hysterics (The Hysterics #1), Kristen Hope Mazzola
- In the Band (Luminescent Juliet #1), Jean Haus
- Never Say Never (Never Knights #1), Kailin Gow
- On the Run (Vagabonds #1), Jade C. Jamison
- Ready to Love (Damaged Hearts #1), Franca Storm
- Rising (Blue Phoenix #4), Lisa Swallow
- Rising West (Save Me #1), Aly Stiles
- Rocked Senseless, Alyson Hale
Which girl rocker romance books did I leave out? Comment below and let me know!