OMG, what’s not to love about friends-to-lovers romances? Two best friends who already adore each other, love spending time together, maybe all the while harboring a secret crush. Then, when it happens, the awkwardness of it all that threatens to destroy any semblance of a relationship. The two of them figuring out how to make things work.
Sometimes, these amazing authors find a way to tell a story that keeps us on our toes. Either way, if done right, they’ll leave us swooning, wanting more.
And then you throw a rockstar in the mix? SOLD!
Here are ten friends-to-lovers rock star romance stories that you’ll love. I’ve linked here to Amazon, but you might find some of these ebooks available at other online retailers. Enjoy!
- Dirty Like Seth (Dirty #3), Jaine Diamond
- Beneath the Stars (Falling Stars), A.L. Jackson
- Tangled Web (Tangled Web #1), Jade C. Jamison
- Secret Smiles (Love in Sienna #1), Laura John
- Suddenly Together (Dirty Texas #2), J A Low
- The Unexpected Duet (Amaryllis Romance #3), Mandy Melanson
- Freefall (The Wind & the Roar Trilogy #1), Cat Porter
- Ravage (Civil Corruption #4), Jessica Prince
- Trust (Full Moon #1), Stacy Stone
- Limitless (Less Than Zero #2), Kaylene Winter
Are there any of your favorite friends-to-lovers rocker romances I’ve left off this list? Which one of these have you already read? Please comment and let me know!