If you’re here, then I already know you love rock star romance–but lots of readers love second chance romance, too–and second chance rockstar romance? It doesn’t get better than that.
I love the second chance trope, because sometimes we have regrets…the “what ifs.” And it can be so fun and realistic with rocker romance. Small town boy leaves to pursue rock star dreams and decides he can’t live without the girl he left behind. Maybe he even broke her heart and now he has to work overtime to win it back!
Out of the twenty books listed, which ones have you already read? Which ones are you going to check out right now? All of the links below lead to Amazon (which means some of them are only available in Kindle Unlimited)–but if you read elsewhere, see if you can find a couple of these ebooks at your online bookseller of choice. Enjoy!
- Blood and Bone (Blood and Bone #1), Paula Dombrowiak
- Crazy to Love You (Wild Love #3), J. Saman
- Defile (Civil Corruption #2), Jessica Prince
- Dirty Like Brody (Dirty #2), Jaine Diamond
- The Encore Tour (Amaryllis Romance #2), Mandy Melanson
- Endless (Less Than Zero #1), Kaylene Winter
- Fate (Full Moon #2), Stacy Stone
- Kade, Jane Anthony
- Love and Music (Small Town Secrets #5), Jade C. Jamison
- More Than You Say (Back Stage #2), Rebecca Stone
- No One to Hold (Hold #1), Arell Rivers
- No Tomorrow, Carian Cole
- Rock Hard (Sinners on Tour #2), Olivia Cunning
- Rock the Heart (Black Falcon #1), Michelle A. Valentine
- Rock Me Harder (Bad Boys of Rock #2), Jenna Jacob
- Rockstar (In the Heart of Texas #1), KC Klein
- Second Chance, Lilian Monroe
- Still Falling for You, Siobhan Davis
- Tangled Up in You (Rogue #1), Lara Ward Cosio
- Unplugged (Blue Phoenix #3), Lisa Swallow
Quite a few of these authors have written LOTS of second chance romances, some with rock stars as the hero and some without–so if you find one you love, see what others they have in store for you!
Is there a second chance rocker romance you love that’s not on my list? Let me know below in the comments!
(P.S. If you want lots more rock romance, see the Ultimate List!)
Yikes, I need to read more, I’ve only read 6 of the 20!
Eek! So many books, so little time!!!
I have read a few on the list, but my fave BY FAR is “No Tomorrow” by Carian Cole. I just finished re-reading it for the 8th time!
That’s when you know you love a book for a lifetime–when you can read it over and over and love it even more. Carian’s books are definitely classics!
The 2nd book in my Angel Interceptors series is a 2nd chance Rockstar romance. Published on Amazon in 2014: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00I7FISZ4
Thanks, Elizabeth! I’ll feature your book this month on my Weekly Rockstar Romance reads to get fresh eyes on it! 🙂