If you’ve been following my posts rounding up rock star romance novels over the past few weeks, then you probably knew this post was coming. If not, check out my lists for 2011, 2012, and 2013 (and let me know what books I might have missed—or, if you’re a fan, check out some books you might not have known about!).
Anyway, by 2014, rock star romance was a solid subgenre of contemporary romance (I released five myself!). We had new rock star romance releases almost every month to feed even the hungriest of appetites. And so, without further ado, let’s check out rock star romances released in 2014!
- Sinners at the Altar (Sinners on Tour #6), Olivia Cunning
- The Rockers’ Babies (The Rocker #6), Terri Anne Browning
- Play (Stage Dive #2), Kylie Scott
- Born Wrong (Hard Rock Roots #5), C.M. Stunich
- Be Careful What You Wish For (Wishes #1), Jade C. Jamison
- A Song for Us (White Trash Trilogy #3), Teresa Mummert
- Bad for You (Sea Breeze #7), Abbi Glines
- Make You Mine (The Rock Gods #3), Ann Lister
- Strings of the Heart (Runaway Train #3), Katie Ashley
- Taming the Storm (The Storm #3), Samantha Towle
- The Rocker Who Wants Me (The Rocker #7), Terri Anne Browning
- Reckless, Bella Jeanisse
- Rock Addiction (Rock Kiss #1), Nalini Singh
- Rock Courtship (Rock Kiss #1.5), Nalini Singh
- Barely Tattooed (Tangled Web #3), Jade C. Jamison – this is not totally rock star romance…but I don’t want to give away why in case you’ve never read it!
- Tease Me (One Night with Sole Regret #7), Olivia Cunning
- Dead Serious (Hard Rock Roots #6), C.M. Stunich
- Melody of the Heart (Runaway Train #4), Katie Ashley
- Seal All Exits (Tangled Web #4), Jade C. Jamison
- Rock My Body (Black Falcon #4), Michelle A. Valentine
- Take Me to Paradise (Sinners on Tour), Olivia Cunning
- The Rocker Who Cherishes Me (The Rocker #8), Terri Anne Browning
- Lead (Stage Dive #3), Kylie Scott
- Looking at Forever (The Rock Gods #4), Ann Lister
- The Rocker Who Shatters Me (The Rocker #9), Terri Anne Browning
- Repented (Battlescars #4), Sophie Monroe
- Christmas Stalkings (Bullet), Jade C. Jamison
- Love Notes (Hard Rock Harlots #3.5), Kendall Grey
- Doll Face (Hard Rock Roots #7), C.M. Stunich
Let me know which ones of these you’ve read and which ones you haven’t!
Also let me know if you want me to go backwards in time (meaning if you want me to list rockstar romance from 2010 and before–because I’ve found some of them!). I know there were quite a few rock star romance novels released in 2010 and probably before…so I can dig them up if you want me to! But, otherwise, thank you again for taking this journey with me. We’ll be looking at 2015 soon.
UPDATE (9/21): You might check back once in a while, because I’m adding books when readers clue me in to ones I’ve missed! What other amazing stories have I missed? Let me know!